- repatriation assistance if your condition requires your immediate return to metropolitan France, the French overseas departments and territories, or Europe for treatment,
- medical and hospitalization fees for treatment overseas (up to €150,000) if your condition allows you to be treated at your destination,
- search and/or rescue fees,
- early return assistance.
- public liability insurance that covers material and immaterial damages up to €4,500,000,
- legal assistance overseas to reimburse lawyer fees up to €1,500 and post bail up to €8,000.
Remember to take out Comprehensive insurance when you book your tickets on our website, in your travel agency or by phone.
For your convenience, this insurance is now offered systematically for all online bookings.
This is a description of the "Travel Assistance" option and has no contractual value. For policy terms, please refer to the general conditions. Travel insurance contracts are taken out with AGA International, listed here by its commercial name Mondial Assistance.
Mondial Assistance at a glance:
- 33 operational centers on 5 continents, a network of over 400,000 service providers around the world,
- 2 areas of expertise: travel insurance and health insurance,
- Intervention around the world, without exception, to provide a 24/7 service to its policy holders.